Search Box (All Fields Optional)
With the growing global gap and demand for IT & non-IT professionals having the appropriate balance of leadership, management, technology, business, industry, and interpersonal skills, innovative programs that provide flexible leading-edge IT management education like GIIM have become essential.
Future of technology Summits Inc is partnered with Global IT Management Institute to offer;
- A robust portfolio of 32 4-course IT Management Certificates (over 130 courses), available around the globe; including master’s Degrees.
- Courses are taught by an international team of over 300 prominent academics & executives, providing a balanced perspective with the appropriate combination of academic rigor and practical relevance from leading professors from multiple universities and expert practitioners.
- It is our affiliates (faculty & collaborating organizations/universities) and adherence to accreditation standards that has established our credibility and brand.
- Programs for IT & non-IT executives from entry level to C Level. The sweet spot for GIIM Certificates are IT professionals with 10+ years of experience.
- Scalable, and flexible/personalized courses, certificates/certifications, seminars, workshops, speaking engagements, and schedules, focusing on the foremost practical approaches for managing opportunities to leverage IT.
- GIIM works with its affiliates (e.g., organizations, universities, management associations) to derive viable delivery & financial models.
- Programs can be delivered face-to-face, online, or blended/hybrid/combined.
What is Future of Technology Summit?
Future of Technology Summit brings thought leadership and ideas to meet opportunities and challenges of a technology driven future.
We’ll explore how Space Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Energy-tech, Fintech, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Data Mining, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things (IoT), 3D Printing, Social Media, Privacy, National Security, Cyber Security, Business Intelligence, Virtual Organizations, Medical Diagnosis, Smart Grids, Nano Technologies, Virtual Reality, Biometrics, Autonomous Vehicles, Bionics, Smart Cities, Health-tech and Edu-tech, are on track to fundamentally change all aspects of our life in the next 5-10 years.
Future of Technology Summit also aims to explore what decision makers must do now to be prepared for new visions of reality that global thought leaders are collectively engineering.
Thank you Shaji for the opportunity and many thanks to fellow panelists (especially Allen for skillfully steering the conversation to provocative areas). It is good to consider the future both with hope as well as awareness of potential 2nd- and 3rd-
Shaji, I want to thank you for organizing such an amazing event and for allowing me an opportunity to be a part of it. I look forward to being a part of any future summits, and to receiving the videos when you have an opportunity to send them. Warm r